Non of us were given a good standard education on how human body works
- on cellular level
- and the current education system doesn't even look or acknowledge vibrational bodies
(and I got just B in science :p)
Tissue salt 12 or otherwise known as silicon dioxide Was never thought in school
Take out the dioxide and you left with silicon (Silica)
ultra detox tissue salt but real super power is missed out or forgotten
Silica is a vital mineral that is almost completely over looked by mainstream nutritionists.
It diminishes from our bodies as we age, so finding good quantity and quality that isn't bulked up mini tablet form is good start.
And it edible form "diatomaceous earth" look into it /research it- digest the information well.
& the following pdf Check out the link below/ copy paste :
So in summary terms:
Help creation of strong bones, calcium without is useless for maintenance of strong bones teeth and skin
In conjunction with tissue salt 2 which is calcium phosphate
1. Phosphate of lime might worth while looking up in crystal therapy.
2. tissue salt 2 Rich herbs comfrey, chamomile, alfalfa, borage leaves , and oats
For further reading refer to ‘Tissue salts for healthy Living by Margret Robert’http://transferflow.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/tissue-salts.html
these two blog notes
these two blog notes
In line with previous blog not and Special note to newbies
This important mineral for vital to getting rid heat and wind Qi especially congestion around the head which not only blocks natural meridian / chakra flow such blockages can further aggravate newbie conditions.
refer to this blog note:
diatomaceous earth (food grade) ( available on line to buy) can be used as face mask and taken internally but never use in your hair products why? if you suffer even slightest from stress the first physical signs will be hair loss, and newbie head are is undoubtedly congested which prevents nutrition getting there silicon will consider it dead weight and get rid of it/ detox it.
Indian head massage will not only circulation going make sure nutritional circulation takes place.
Look up DIY natural beauty uses for it i.e. YouTube and Pinterest beauty blog notes
Helps cellular elasticity which is very important for every cell in body for the ability of intake of nutrient and detox of cells
The following is copy and pasted hence in speech marks from above pdf link
"Silicon is present in important quantity in most of organic tissues, bony tissues, and connective tissues. In the human body, it is in higher concentration (7g) than Iron (Fe) ,Copper (Cu). It potentialise the action of Zinc (Zn) and Copper (Cu) and allows the fixing of Calcium (Ca)."
"the proper function of skin, ligaments, tendons, and bones. Silica supplements are taken regularly by millions of people to strengthen and improve their bones, connective tissue, hair, and skin.
Silica adds 'strength and flexibility'. "
" It's also important to know that silica supports blood vessel health, making it extremely important in supporting heart health."
"There are many reasons for silica supplementation, including:
1. Silica Inhibits the ageing process in tissues
2. Silica helps maintain bone density and strength by facilitating deposits of calcium and minerals into the bone matrix. Strengthens weak connective tissue and improves its structure and function
3. Silica is vital for articular cartilage development.? It has an solidifying action(in the ossification processor? of bony reminéralisation, and a flexibility and elasticity action on tendons, joints and skin.
4. Silica supports the inner lining of arterial tissue and increases the elasticity of blood vessels. Increases the elasticity and firmness of blood vessels, making them less likely to develop atherosclerosis - when silicon rejuvenates connective tissue, atherosclerotic swelling vanishes
5. Silica can help maintain a youthful skin tone and increase collagen levels.
6. Silica helps hair grow thicker and stronger and nails grow faster and harder.
7. Silica stimulates the immune system to fight off disease-causing invaders–bacteria; viruses; toxins,since it is essential to the triggering process of manufacture of the antigens and antibodies.
8. Silica stimulates cell metabolism and cell formation, has mild disinfecting properties, and is an anti-inflammatory."
Facilitates deposits of calcium and minerals into the bone matrix Aids in remineralizing the skeletal structure
Aids in articular cartilage development
Helps to strengthen connective tissue
Supports the structure and increases the elasticity of blood vessels
Helps to retain moisture in tissue right under the skin which can help prevent wrinkles Helps promote healthy hair, skin & nails"
That should be more than enough to get your head around
Additional blog notes to fuller picture
and good related one's to read