'on how to skin care'
I have even put one or more for the slackers [still uniting to procrastinate tomorrow.... good]
I think the blog creators call it reading list you can always go ahead and find your own may be by tomorrow... good :)
Some newbie skin can be hypersensitive as well as dry skin
the default is usually outlined as:
- hormone imbalance
- and the un-welcomed ones bacteria that infect the skin and cause white spots
lets us now rephrase that thought pattern [a bit]
Nerve endings that are aggravated may give out heightened mix responses info back to the brain , the brain than responds back in kind
calm nerves give better feed back to the brain so the brain can say '
'so that what go on.'
So what did I just say?
facial skin nerves need calm down ingredients in facial care
the immune system is over reacting responding by under/over hormones which in turn creates a welcome habitat for bacteria
making an essential oil base cream may be too strong for
you at this time, you need to go down a notch on the healing level and go herbal
A garlic & aloe gel base
what you need
- ittty biity [small ]cleaned jam jar/ or container of equivalant size with screw on lid
- a garlic chopped in one half and no more[or else sensative skin be irritated]
- and enough aloe gel to fill in container
give 20-30 min to infuse before putting on aggravated/spoty skin
leave it on for half hour atleast put on 3/ more time a day
discard any left over after 3/4 days
that get rid of infected /acne skin
what you need
ittty biity [small ]cleaned jam jar/ or container of equivalant size with screw on lid
- aloe gel
- 1/2 tsp OR 1/3 jar of the of single herb / combo herbs [those mentioned in the chillax tea ]of cooled down herbal water
- OPTIONAL a facial oil of choice
give 1&2 a good MIX if your gona add oil; better leave some space for it.
and see how you go
Water Spray Bottle
another option for dehydrated skin is water spray
what you need:
- the clean spray bottle
- up to 20 drops of echinacea tincture drops [ remember immune response has gone over board]
- and 6-9 drops of your chosen essential oils
- and water distilled/ purified ? to fill the spray bottle up
and shake well before use , you may use this water to wet the face before facial wash, than was off with normal tap water.
A clay mask once a week
good idea would suggest making the mask more fluid[but still stays on the face] what can i say the action is in the water ! yep that means you keep it on longer but don't wait for the face to crack
with maybe a pinch or two of magnesium sulfur ?
dissolved in the mask [look up healing properties of magnesium sulfur... usually used in healing baths to draw out toxins]
Astro- month ===
officially; in official astro sign we're in Sagittarius remember to move that forward so we are actually in Capricorn perfect time for skin care as well knee , bone and joints the care of them that is
Observation of the moon /lunar cycles
'Day 16 of lunar till new moon day'
focus more on detoxing i.e. steam facial , masks